Consultancy: Since its beginning in 2004, Trade Safety Ltd has helped hundreds of clients meet their duties under the Safety Health and Welfare at Work legislation.
Employers (including self-employed persons) are primarily responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, ensuring that workers (employed, self-employed, temporary, part-time etc), volunteers and those affected by work activity eg the public, are protected from work related injury and ill-health.
Regardless of industry or business sector, retail, manufacturing, entertainment, mining/quarrying, construction, agriculture, hospitality, childcare, pharmaceutical or food services, employers are required under the 2005 Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, “to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety, health and welfare at work of their employees”.
Our qualified consultants can deliver the service you require: Risk Assessments, Safety Statements, Method Statements, Traffic Management Plans, Safety Management Systems, Safety Officer, Health & Safety Co-ordinator, VDU/DSE assessments, etc.
Request A Callback
- acting as Health and Safety Co-ordinator Design & Construction
- preparation of Safety Statements
- preparation of Method Statements
- preparation of Preliminary Health & Safety Plan
- preparation of Health & Safety Plan for Construction Stage
- development of a Safety Management Systems
- provision of Site Safety Officers
- provision of Confined Space Rescue Team
- carry out Noise Assessments
- carry out Risk Assessments/Safety Audits
- carry out Ergonomics & VDU & DSE Assessments