Sky Hook X Series X1250
Mobile Fall Arrest - Sky Hook X1250
Mobile fall arrest system, highly portable and quick to setup.
Request A Callback
The X1250 XSERIES Skyhook is a mobile fall arrest system that provides overhead anchor points anywhere, any time. The X1250 offers three overhead anchor points and has a mast that provides one worker overhead tie-off up to 10.4m in height. Both support a maximum anchor capacity of 140kg.
The X1250 features an electric-driven hydraulic lift system operated by remote control with E-Stop. It is road-towable and can be towed by nearly any vehicle on the market, and also feature built-in fork pockets for easy transport indoors.
Suitable for roof work, tank access, erection of scaffolding and steel structures, trailer on/off loading, Industrial servicing & cleaning.
Ideal for use in industries such as Construction, Transport, Utilities, Pharmaceutical, Petrochem, Oil & Gas, Aviation.
- Weight: 2676kg
- Max. Working Height: 10.4m
- Min. Working Height: 0.6m
- Max. Folded Height: 2.6m
- Frame Width: 1.8m
- Overall Length: 4.7m
- Max. Arm Reach Out: 3m
- Max. Anchor Point Capacity: 141kg
- Max. Allowable Users: 3
- Controls: Remote (4.5m Cord length)
- Power Source: 12 Volt Battery (210 Amp Hour Rating) w/30A Fuse & Battery Gauge
- Charging System: 110 Volt Quick Smart Charger with Cord
- Outrigger System: 4 Manually Adjustable Jacks
- Compliant to EN 795- 2012 Class B
- Easy to transport, versatile quick to set up and easy to operate.
- Ideal for both Working At Heights and Confined Space work /rescue.