SKYHOOK X SERIES X1250
The Skyhook X Series X1250 Grabber is a mobile fall arrest system.
The X1250 Skyhook is a mobile fall arrest system that provides overhead anchor points anywhere, any time.
The X1250 model is an upgrade over the X1240 model, offering three overhead anchor points and adding an extendable mast that provides one worker overhead tie-off up to 10.4m in height. Both support a maximum anchor capacity of 140kg.
The X1250 features an electric-driven hydraulic lift system operated by remote control with E-Stop. They are road-towable and features built-in fork pockets for easy transport indoors.
With the wide range of optional accessories offered, these units can be supplied to work in most workplace environments providing safe secure anchorage and rescue capability as required at a cost-effective affordable price for the customer!
These systems are available for sale and hire with full training and technical support provided. Please see full details including technical specifications, manuals, video etc, All X-SERIES models are tested to meet EN standards and OSHA fall protection codes.
- Weight: 2676kg
- Max. Working Height: 10.4m
- Min. Working Height: 0.6m
- Max. Folded Height: 2.6m
- Frame Width: 1.8m
- Overall Length: 4.7m
- Max. Arm Reach Out: 3m
- Max. Anchor Point Capacity: 141kg
- Max. Allowable Users: 3
- Controls: Remote (4.5m Cord length)
- Power Source: 12 Volt Battery (210 Amp Hour Rating) w/30A Fuse & Battery Gauge
- Charging System: 110 Volt Quick Smart Charger with Cord
- Outrigger System: 4 Manually Adjustable Jacks
- Compliant to EN 795- 2012 Class B
- Easy to transport, versatile quick to set up and easy to operate.
- Ideal for both Working At Heights and Confined Space work /rescue.