working at heights Training Course
Trade Safety offer a working at heights training course. This course will last for half a day and the different elements that this course will tackle are as follows:
Falls from height are one of the most common causes of injury at work. They can result in serious injuries and fatalities to people at work and others passing by, including those carrying out construction and maintenance as well as members of the public. Therefore, it’s important that anyone carrying out work at height activities understands how to work safely and responsibly and in accordance with the law.
This Work at Height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations by providing employers and employees with the necessary information needed to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures. This includes an understanding of how to undertake a working at height risk assessment to effectively control and manage risks, how to use access equipment safely and how to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the main features and requirements of the Work at Height Regulations.
- Give examples of common working at height tasks and understand the associated hazards and risks.
- Identify the factors that contribute to persons and objects falling from height.
- Describe the control measures that control and reduce the risk of falls from height.
- Understand the proper use of access and work at height equipment and safe methods of access to reduce or eliminate the risk of falls.
ready to start your training today? get in touch with our experts!
Get in contact to learn more about pricing and what Trade Safety can do for you!